Sunday, November 10, 2013

Quarry Bay - WHERE?

Quarry Bay, Where??  If you don't live in Hong Kong, I bet you will be asking this question. Quarry Bay is an area located on the east side of the Hong Kong island. I don't think you will find this place on any tour books, but if you are interested in seeing some unique building structures, I still recommend you to take a quick trip here.  Quarry Bay is mainly made up of restaurants, many office buildings and residential building, and there is also a trail up to Mount Parker. I've been to this area for lunch quite a few times, and recently, I've noticed on the news that the movie Transformers 4 was filming in this area (yes, Michael Bay and gangs were spotted here), well, they definitely found an area worth filming, and I encourage you to come here to snap a few photos.
Some of the most unique building structures that you can find in Hong Kong.  The pictures are all taken in Quarry Bay.  Yes!! This is one of the filming locations in Hong Kong for Transformers 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment